Official dam level application from Melbourne Water with all you need to know about Melbourne, Australia's dams: Where the rain fell, how much went into reservoirs, how much we used, and how this all compares with previous years.
- Total water storage: Storage levels for today, yesterday, and this time last year
- Reservoir breakdown: Storage level of each reservoir with today, yesterday, and last year's figures
- Catchment rainfall: Rainfall figures for our four main catchments (Thomson, Upper Yarra, Maroondah, and O'Shannassy)
- 3 year total storage chart: Annual water storage trends for current year and previous two years
- Historical storage charts: Charts showing water storage levels going back to 1940, or when each dam first came online
- Weekly water use: Number of litres Melbourne residents are using per person, per day
- Thomson dam cam: Latest photo from webcam at Thomson Dam (updated every 10 minutes during daylight hours)
Melbourne Water is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-12-14. The program can be installed on Android.
Melbourne Water (version 1.2.2) has a file size of 568.33 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.